Bug Tracker

Ticket #4517 (closed bug: invalid)

Opened 5 years ago

Last modified 5 years ago

XMLHttpRequest's getResponseHeader and getAllResponseHeaders is blank

Reported by: icyhandofcrap Owned by:
Priority: major Milestone: 1.4
Component: ajax Version: 1.3.2
Keywords: Cc:
Blocking: Blocked by:

Description

When I attempt to read the XMLHttpRequest's headers on ajaxError, neither getResponseHeader nor getAllResponseHeaders does anything.

What I expect to get is... anything really.

Firefox is blank, IE7 and Safari fail to do anything.

Attached is a simple example in php.

Attachments

test.php Download (812 bytes) - added by icyhandofcrap 5 years ago.

Change History

Changed 5 years ago by icyhandofcrap

comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by icyhandofcrap

I also tested by using

$.ajax({

url: "someurl", error: function(e, xhr, opt, te) {

alert(xhr.getAllResponseHeaders());

}

});

and

var xhr = $.ajax({

url: "someurl", error: function(e, x, opt, te) {

alert(xhr.getAllResponseHeaders());

}

});

and I went on another computer too and it also failed.

comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by overkill28

This is not a bug, the function parameters are just in the wrong order.

error (XMLHttpRequest, textStatus, errorThrown)

comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by dmethvin

  • Status changed from new to closed
  • Resolution set to invalid

Right, the e parameter doesn't belong there.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.