Ticket #449 (closed bug: fixed)
Wiki seems to be vandalized - update trac
|Reported by:||Christian Boos <cboo||Owned by:|
As I've been looking for the jQuery docs, I followed the documentation link on the main page ( http://jquery.com/docs/) and found out that this page has garbage content...
In a similar vein, looking at SourceCode, and some other, it seems that Wiki vandals, spammers, and other nice people are quite active here.
A few possible solutions:
- install the SpamFilter plugin for Trac (you need Trac 0.10 or 0.11dev (*) first)
- turn a few key page read-only
- give WIKI_ADMIN permissions to trusted contributors
- so they can modify read-only pages
- so they can delete spammed or vandalized versions of Wiki pages
(*) 0.11dev which by the way uses jQuery, so that would be another nice way to "demo" the library!
- Priority changed from critical to major
- Summary changed from Wiki seems to be vandalized... to Wiki seems to be vandalized - update trac