Ticket #3922 (closed bug: invalid)
Attribute Selectors Don't Work E[@attr=value]
|Reported by:||jack_indigo||Owned by:|
There's a 1.3 bug with the selector-by-attribute technique like:
Let's say I have a DIV id=something and inside there's a hyperlink with id=43332, and I want to use the following code to hide it:
This used to work with 1.2.6. But not with 1.3. Instead, I get a syntax error that the item cannot be found.
So, I removed the #something out to test, and again, the same error.
I switched back to jQuery 1.2.6 and the problem was resolved.
Note I'm on FF3 on Ubuntu Linux 8.04, whether that has anything to do with this.