Ticket #3843 (closed enhancement: fixed)
the timeStamp property is sometimes not consistent in Firefox
|Reported by:||julienw||Owned by:||flesler|
In the attached testcase, the timeStamp we get is not the same when you click on the button or when you press enter, running with Firefox (I checked that with IE6, they're the same).
I believe that's because sometimes it is provided by the browser and sometimes not.
Maybe jQuery should generate its own timeStamp no matter what.
- Summary changed from the timeStamp property is sometimes not consistent to the timeStamp property is sometimes not consistent in Firefox
- Owner changed from brandon to flesler
- Version changed from 1.2.6 to 1.3
- Milestone changed from 1.3 to 1.3.1
- Cc julienw, davidserduke added
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by flesler
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed