Ticket #3539 (closed feature: fixed)
Expose the queueing system, make it generic and create a 'data' module
|Reported by:||flesler||Owned by:||flesler|
|Keywords:||Cc:||john, joern, brandon, davidserduke|
Description (last modified by flesler) (diff)
I propose putting all the data/queue functions and related variables into a new module, called data.
Also expose the generic queueing function that is actually a local function. I also want to make it generic, along with dequeue. Both are merely intended for animations.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Expose the queue function as jQuery.queue to Expose the queueing system, make it generic and create a 'data' module
- Cc john, joern, brandon, davidserduke added
- need changed from Patch to Commit