Ticket #3092 (closed bug: duplicate)
outerWidth(true) returns wrong values in Safari
|Reported by:||aaronchi||Owned by:||brandon|
When calculating outerWidth(true) in Safari, the value returned is the width + visual margin (width of the parent element) rather than the width + margin of the actual element.
Works correctly in IE & Firefox.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Milestone 1.3 deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate