Ticket #3016 (closed bug: patchwelcome)
Textarea loses current value when cloned
|Reported by:||Jones||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||firefox textarea value clone||Cc:|
If you clone an element with a textarea in it and append this to another element, the value of the textarea is lost (or - if in the html a value for the textarea was set - the default value is set).
I found this behaviour only in firefox. I've attached a file with an example (and a dirty workaround I used).
- Summary changed from Problems with textareas, its value, clone and firefox to Textarea loses current value when cloned
- Keywords firefox textarea value added; firefox, textarea, value, removed
- Priority changed from major to low
- Version changed from 1.2.6 to 1.4.3
- Status changed from new to open
- Milestone 1.4.3 deleted
comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by dmethvin
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to patchwelcome