Ticket #2798 (closed bug: fixed)
UI-web: Tabs demo bugs
|Reported by:||djot||Owned by:||braeker|
- bugs on the ui-website (v1.5b4), occured with FF 184.108.40.206 on WinXP2
- The bugtracker misses component "UI-web", also Versions for UI
- Simple Accordion - Tab 1 is wider than the other tabs, also has some darker green bar at the right hand side.
- Typo in select option "First tab active by DEAFULT"
- Many select boxes for instant "on-the-fly" testing do not work instantly or in any other way (at least not in tabs, where none of the options works).
- All(?) submit buttons (e.g. "Add new tab", "Insert tab", etc. in Tabs demo) in the functional demo section force a reload and lead off the functional single (chosen) demo to page "Instructions". The inserted tab does not work also. This is true for other widgets also.
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.