Ticket #2547 (closed bug: invalid)
Draggable bugs in IE and Firefox
|Reported by:||hecurb||Owned by:||braeker|
I recently implemented the UI dialog component and it works great. However, in the process I found two issues.
- Using IE, if there is a vertical scroll bar and I am not at the top of the page, the draggable function does not work properly and it jumps upward the same amount of height as the scroll height. I was able to put a temp fix for this in my app by commenting out a few lines of code in draggable.js.
- Using Firefox, if I am at the bottom of the page with a vertical scrollbar and I open the dialog for the first time, the entire page flickers before the dialog shows up.
I am not sure if there are already bugs opened for these. I was able to reproduce these two issues using the demos on your site as well.
Hope these helps!
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted