Ticket #2428 (closed bug: fixed)
ui.slider will not work if slider is hidden during slider() init call.
|Reported by:||khelenek||Owned by:||paul|
There is no version for UI, but this is for 1.5b.
If you put the slider in a hidden div (like in an accordion, tabview, etc..), and then initialize the slider, it will not work. It looks like it needs to be on visible during the call to $(obj).slider() or else the mouse cannot drag the slider. I'm using it in a filtering tree, and currently trying a complex workaround where it initializes when it first becomes visible, but since i cannot guarantee i would consider this a major bug. It would be nice to know if this even can be fixed, and of course if it will.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Owner changed from braeker to joern
- Status changed from reopened to new