Ticket #2332 (closed bug: fixed)
[jQueryUI] Slider with multiple handlers bug
|Reported by:||alexo||Owned by:||braeker|
The bug affects both, 1.0 & 1.5b versions. This bug can be reproduced even on the demo example. This is the reproduction path:
- using multiple handles, with range slider, drag both sliders to the right edge. At this point, the handles are blocked and cannot be moved. The workaround would be to change the focus to the min handler, when both handlers are at the right edge.
Thank you! Alex.
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Owner changed from paul to braeker
- Status changed from reopened to new
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.