Ticket #2207 (closed feature: wontfix)
serializeArray should treat elements with [braces] as arrays
|Reported by:||dubhunter||Owned by:||flesler|
serializeArray should treat elements with [braces] as arrays.
I understand that serialize (which returns a get query string) needs the  braces left by serializeArray, but since on the receiving end, the query string would be parsed back into an array....shouldn't serializeArray do the same?
Could it be that $().val() never returns type of array?
I've tried with checkboxes, selects, select multiples... and I cannot get it to figure things out.
- Component changed from core to ajax
- Milestone changed from 1.2.3 to 1.3
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- need changed from Review to Test Case
- Version changed from 1.2.2 to 1.2.6