Ticket #2101 (closed bug: fixed)
Minor build script issues
|Reported by:||emartin24||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||build, version, pack, dist||Cc:|
I found a couple of minor issues in the build scripts.
1) In version.js, the @VERSION replace will only happen for the first occurence. To make it do a global replace, the call needs to be changed to: readFile(file).replace(RegExp("@VERSION", "g") I'm not sure if this was intentional, but if it is not a global replace, the @VERSION, currently on line 104, will not be replaced.
2) In pack.js, if the outFile is not specified as an argument, the filename will be jquerypack.js instead of jquery.pack.js. A period needs to be added to "pack.js"
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Component changed from core to build
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted