Ticket #14250 (closed bug: fixed)
addClass and removeClass needlessly assign to className.
|Reported by:||jdunck||Owned by:|
Assigning to className, even with the same value, triggers a re-render in some browsers. This can cause a noticeable render delay on mobile. On causes.com with a $(body).addClass applying an existing class, it took 200ms to render.
I'm not sure how to show this in jsfiddle.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Milestone changed from None to 1.10.3/2.0.4
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed