Ticket #1350 (closed bug: wontfix)
Interface: drop box accepts incorrect drops/moves
|Reported by:||djot||Owned by:||stefan|
|Keywords:||interface drop droppable||Cc:|
- Not one of the boxes in the example ( http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/drop.html) behaves like it should. Most times the droppable accepts the draggabel, when the top left corner of the draggable hovers, which is not correct in many cases
Box: "Accepts the element if fits inside"
- works fine, if box is completely moved "in" from above or from the left
- works incorrectly, if moved "in" from below or from the right
(see image box1.gif)
Box: "Accepts the element if intersects"
- works fine, if dragged in from below or from the right
- works incorrectly, if dragged in from above or from the left
(see image box2.gif)
Box "Accepts the element if pointer hovers"
- works fine if you drag from above, below or from the right
- works incorrectly, if dragged in from the left
(see image box3.gif)