Ticket #12343 (closed bug: cantfix)
event.pageX and pageY have incorrect values in IE10 on Windows 8 RTM
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||anonymous|
NOTE: tested using jQuery 1.7.2 and 1.8.0, both have this problem. Test was done using a HTML5 doctype, didn't test older doctypes.
In Internet Explorer 10 that came with Windows 8 RTM, event.pageX and event.pageY both have incorrect values:
Instead of returning the mouse position relative to the document's Left/Top, the values returned are relative to the IE10 viewport's Left/Top.
To reproduce this problem, simply scroll a page half way to the right and half way down, move mouse around and you can see the incorrect values returned.
- Owner set to anonymous
- Status changed from new to pending
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Component changed from unfiled to event
comment:14 Changed 15 months ago by dmethvin
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to cantfix