Ticket #12300 (closed bug: worksforme)
$(window).height() and .width() incorrect in IE6 and IE7
|Reported by:||ebradsha||Owned by:||ebradsha|
Using $(window).width() and $(window).height() previously worked correctly with jQuery <1.8.0. In version 1.8.0, a value of 0 is always returned.
I have produced this bug under IE6 and IE7, I have not tested on other versions of IE.
- Owner set to ebradsha
- Status changed from new to pending
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to dimensions
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme