Ticket #12294 (closed bug: invalid)
Chrome 21 + jQuery 1.6.4 + qTip 1.0.0-rc3 --- hiding/showing elements is broken
|Reported by:||mulloju@…||Owned by:|
Chrome Version: 21.0.1180.75 (Official Build 150248) m
Other browsers tested:
Chrome 20: OK
Firefox 14.01: OK
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Use heavy Liferay portal site with jQuery 1.6.4 & qTip 1.0.0-rc3
- Create & delete lots of qTip tooltips fast (mouseOver creates, mouseOut deletes)
What is the expected result?
- Tooltips are shown and hidden normally.
What happens instead?
- After a while .show() function in jQuery apparently stops working. "display: none" does not change to "display: block" anymore. Possibly requires a certain timing when moving the mouse.
Please provide any additional information below.
- Problem does not occur if breakpoints are used in the Chrome developer console.