Ticket #12137 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Deprecate use of $.ajaxSettings.traditional as $.param default
|Reported by:||dmethvin||Owned by:||dmethvin|
Currently $.param(array, traditional) will fill in its traditional argument using $.ajaxSettings.traditional if it is undefined. This creates a dependency on the full ajax stack that is unnecessary. As of 1.9, if you want the traditional behavior you must explicitly pass true as the second argument.
This has no effect on $.ajax() usage since it passes the traditional parameter explicitly.
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to ajax
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8
- Owner set to dmethvin
- Type changed from bug to enhancement
- Keywords needsdocs added
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to fixed