Ticket #12096 (closed bug: worksforme)
Usual selector can't find hidden inputs in forms
|Reported by:||jose.nobile@…||Owned by:||jose.nobile@…|
Jquery can't find with usual selector hidden fields (inputs) in forms.
jQuery('[name]') can't find hidden inputs a workaround is:
I believe that jQuery must find the hidden inputs with selectors as [Attribute=value], [Attribute]
Can fix it?
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Owner set to jose.nobile@…
- Priority changed from low to high
- Status changed from open to assigned