Ticket #12083 (closed bug: cantfix)
Chrome v20 Ignores Units When Setting Width
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||mikesherov|
Chrome v20.0.1132.57 m (good lord) ignores units when setting the width of a div.
Steps to repeat:
var scopeTest = jQuery('<div style="padding:0; border:0; width:10000em" </div>').appendTo($(document)); alert(scopeTest.css('width')); alert(scopeTest.width());
In Chrome I get back "10000px" and "10000". In Firefox I get better values back: "160000px" and "160000" (assuming 10000em equals 160000px in the font). IE8 also returns the right numbers.
(jQuery 1.7.2 seems to return the right number and units for the first call -- "10000em" -- but still gets the second call wrong.)
- Owner set to mikesherov
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to css
- Milestone changed from None to 1.9
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to cantfix