Ticket #12076 (closed bug: patchwelcome)
In IE8 and below, time elements in cloned table elements have incorrect tag structures
|Reported by:||Ian Yang <ian.html@…>||Owned by:||rwaldron|
In IE8 and below, time elements in cloned table elements have incorrect tag structures like <:time>2012-07-12</:time>.
- Owner set to rwaldron
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Priority changed from high to low
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Priority changed from low to high
- Status changed from reopened to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.