Ticket #11775 (closed bug: invalid)
Memory leak in .data()
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||anonymous|
The code which checks wether an element can accept expando and the one which cleans up expando is different. The cleanup code accepts nodeType==1 only where as accept is more lenient.
The example demonstrates adding expando to comment and then removing comment causing a leak.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Owner set to anonymous
- Status changed from reopened to pending