Ticket #11735 (closed feature: duplicate)
Remove the .attr("value") attrHook
|Reported by:||dmethvin||Owned by:||timmywil|
This hook was deprecated in 1.7 and can be removed in 1.8.
To get or set the dynamic, possibly-user-changed value, use .prop("value") or (preferred) .val().
Once this is landed: To get the value attribute on the HTML element, use .attr("value").
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8
- Owner set to timmywil
- Status changed from open to assigned