Ticket #11671 (closed bug: duplicate)
.offset() setter handles fixed positioned elements incorrectly in Chrome
|Reported by:||scott.gonzalez||Owned by:||fracmak2|
When the window is scrolled, .offset() will incorrectly include the scroll distance when setting the position of fixed positioned elements in Chrome.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to offset
- Owner set to fracmak2
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Milestone changed from None to 1.next
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.