Ticket #11594 (closed bug: wontfix)
Serialize fieldset in Chrome and IE9
|Reported by:||jragsdale@…||Owned by:||jragsdale@…|
.serialize() does not serialize form elements inside a fieldset in Chrome or IE9.
A test case is provided at http://jsfiddle.net/HQZts/
To reproduce the issue, open the above test case in the following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, and IE 9.
fails: Chrome and IE 9 on Windows 7 64-bit
works: Firefox on Windows 7 64-bit
- Owner set to jragsdale@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to ajax