Ticket #11532 (closed feature: notabug)
|Reported by:||SineSwiper||Owned by:||gnarf|
Within the animate() documentation, the Step Function docs mention the "jQuery.fx prototype", but there is no separate reference to the specifications of the prototype. It mentions a few properties, but there should be a separate page for the prototype. The jQuery.fx prototype is also mentioned in cssHooks.
Properties and methods for jQuery.fx include:
update cur custom show hide step elem start end now pos unit tick prop options startTime speeds etc.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Type changed from bug to enhancement
- Component changed from unfiled to effects
- Milestone changed from None to 1.8
- Owner set to gnarf
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Summary changed from No documentation for the jQuery.fx prototype to Document jQuery.Tween