Ticket #11493 (closed bug: duplicate)
Script tag and clone method
|Reported by:||tomolson82@…||Owned by:||rwaldron|
Looks like this is fixed in 1.7.2rc1 but thought I'd submit the ticket anyways.
When referencing a script tag by id, and calling clone().html() on it, IE 7 returns null. Other browsers (Chrome, Fiefox) seem to handle this method fine. jsfiddle processing presents the same issue IE7 has.
- Owner set to rwaldron
- Priority changed from undecided to high
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate