Ticket #11473 (closed bug: wontfix)
$.fn.html clears children in IE
|Reported by:||braddunbar||Owned by:|
When using innerHTML to set the contents of an element, descendant elements are also altered.
Observed using IE9 on Windows 7.
This is not a jQuery bug per se, but something that I think jQuery should handle if possible.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
comment:17 Changed 14 months ago by dmethvin
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix