Ticket #11400 (closed bug: duplicate)
The .find function fail when nodes have an ID containing a \
|Reported by:||jlanglade||Owned by:||timmywil|
When jQuery elements have a backslash in their ID, the .find function doesn't work. See http://jsfiddle.net/ePmxJ/.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Owner set to timmywil
- Status changed from open to assigned
- Milestone changed from None to 1.next
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.