Ticket #11193 (closed bug: duplicate)
jQuery.Callbacks left in inconsistent state after exception
|Reported by:||arnaud.lb@…||Owned by:||arnaud.lb@…|
If an exception occurs in a callback, the jQuery.Callback instance is left in an inconsistent state; as a result fire() and add() won't call anything after that, because 'firing' is true.
It seems that exceptions could be caught and re-thrown after firing has been set to false.
- Owner set to arnaud.lb@…
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate