Ticket #11028 (closed bug: invalid)
$.event.handle stopped working on jQuery 1.7.x
|Reported by:||pedrolamas@…||Owned by:||pedrolamas@…|
I have a jQuery plugin, Lightbox from Balupton, that is being used by many Wordpress users (and I really mean MANY USERS!!!)
It worker fine with jQuery 1.6.4, but since 1.7 it stopped working correctly...
I managed to narrow the issue to the usage of $.event.handle.apply that seems to do nothing!
I've set two samples online for you to check it out here (with jQuery 1.6.4 and 1.7.1): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28356/jquerybug/index.htm
Can you help me with this please?
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Owner set to pedrolamas@…
- Status changed from reopened to pending