Ticket #11009 (closed bug: duplicate)
jQuery not considering current box model when returning current width of element.
|Reported by:||gabrycir@…||Owned by:||gabrycir@…|
When using a css like this (using a different box model than the default):
I will receive 476 instead of 500, meaning it doesn't count the 24px padding.
- Owner set to gabrycir@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to dimensions