Ticket #1095 (closed bug: worksforme)
Hiding/showing div clears radio checks
|Reported by:||jimzim||Owned by:||davidserduke|
|Keywords:||radio checked show hide unchecked||Cc:|
Description (last modified by brandon) (diff)
I'm running into a problem where hiding/showing a div clears all checked radios within that div.
I reduced the problem code down to the bare minimum to still exhibit the problem. It's attached, or try it out at http://www.thatphonecall.com/jqueryproblem.htm
Is this behavior expected? If so, wouldn't it be more intuitive for show/hide to not clear the checks in radios?
I'm experiencing this problem in IE 6.0.2900.2180...
- Description modified (diff)
- Component changed from interface to fx
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Version changed from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3
- Milestone changed from 1.1.3 to 1.1.4
- Owner stefan deleted
- need changed from Review to Commit
- Owner set to davidserduke
comment:10 Changed 6 years ago by davidserduke
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by pkruithof
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted