Ticket #10921 (closed bug: duplicate)
Opera 11 - reordering selectors (comma separated) returns different number of elements!
|Reported by:||nenadvicentic@…||Owned by:||nenadvicentic@…|
Shortly, in Opera 11.52 queries bellow return different results (select on the begging, vs select on the end). Works in Opera 12 alpha. Example page is not currently available online, I can send you static html file if needed.
var third = $('select, input:submit, input:checkbox, input:radio, input:file, button').length; var forth = $('input:submit, input:checkbox, input:radio, input:file, button, select').length;
- Owner set to nenadvicentic@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to selector
- Keywords opera, qsa added
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate