Ticket #10886 (closed bug: worksforme)
$(document).trigger() crashes jquery
|Reported by:||kevin.turner@…||Owned by:||kevin.turner@…|
We have tried jQuery 1.7 and 1.7.1 and both exhibit a problem that we do not have with jQuery 1.6.4.
If we trigger any events in a certain namespace, e.g $(document).trigger('RGD') or $(document).trigger('RGD.changesApplies') or $(document).trigger('RGD.whatever_else_you_can_think_off')
we get this error on line 3175 of the 1.7.1 unminified version: "elem[type] is not a function"
We don't seem to have any problems on any other namespace, so I am not sure what the issue is really.
- Owner set to kevin.turner@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from pending to open
- Component changed from unfiled to event
comment:14 Changed 13 months ago by dmethvin
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme