Ticket #10834 (closed bug: wontfix)
Page for help on searching jQuery website contains just the single word "click"
|Reported by:||BillyRayPreachersSon||Owned by:|
When searching jQuery.com if the search term you entered wasn't found, the following text is shown:
Steps to reproduce
- Visit jquery.com
- Click the "Documentation" navigation link
- Type "Offset" in the "Search jQuery" field
I would be taken to a page explaining why the help system didn't find the word Offset. It might even tell me why the category offset page at http://api.jquery.com/category/offset/ was not found, even when enabling the "Category" checkbox in the "Search in namespaces" section and pressing "Search".
To add to the irony of the situation, clicking the word "click" does nothing.
- Cc danheberden added
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to web