Ticket #10825 (closed enhancement: wontfix)
Incorect width in FireFox / IE9 on Win7
|Reported by:||joneff||Owned by:||joneff|
For some time now, both IE9 and FF have implemented sub pixel precision when it comes to dimensions. The jQ width methods however return the int of the value (not sure floor or round), instead of a float.
A workable solution would be to return the ceil as well.
Note: in IE it takes more than this simple test case to reproduce
- Owner set to joneff
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to dimensions
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to wontfix