Ticket #1070 (closed bug: fixed)
IE attr with value 0 BUG
|Reported by:||jakecigar||Owned by:||brandon|
Description (last modified by brandon) (diff)
1555 if ( value != undefined ) elem.setAttribute( name, value );
sets a value of number 0, which IE thinks it means to delete the attribute.
works in all browsers
does not work in IE.
Do you see this as a bug or a feature?
- Priority changed from major to minor
- Component changed from ajax to core
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- need changed from Test Case to Commit
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from 1.1.3 to 1.2.2