Ticket #10662 (closed bug: cantfix)
Slide jumps when first child element has a top margin
|Reported by:||stijn.herreman@…||Owned by:|
When the first child element of the element being slided, has a top margin, a jump occurs.
- IE 9
- FF 7
- Chrome 15
Test case at http://jsbin.com/onuyij
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to effects
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.