Ticket #10593 (closed bug: invalid)
The "href" attribute of <a> element lost when using append() in old IE
|Reported by:||abiao.chen||Owned by:||abiao.chen|
After calling append() to add a element by passing a string arg which declares an <a> element with both "href" and "onclick" attributes, I found in some IE versions (such as IE <9 on windows server 2003) the "href" attribute was lost.
I traced the execution and found in cloneAttributes() function:
- Each of src&dest had the "href" attribute at the beganning.
- All the attributes of dest was cleaned by cleanAttribute().
- The "href" attribute was missed when merge the src attribute into dest by calling mergeAttributes().
Does this a jQuery or IE problem?
Here is the HTML file:
- Owner set to abiao.chen
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation