Ticket #10531 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Consider removing layerX and layerY from $.event.props
|Reported by:||mathias||Owned by:|
Every jQuery-bound event handler now logs this warning:
event.layerX and event.layerY are broken and deprecated in WebKit. They will be removed from the engine in the near future.
You may want to consider removing layerX and layerY from $.event.props. This is a backwards-incompatible change, but it must be done.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Version changed from git to 1.7b2
- Component changed from unfiled to event
- Milestone changed from None to 1.7
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to fixed