Ticket #10521 (closed bug: duplicate)
Omitting % sign after 0 in .animate property breaks animation in Chrome
|Reported by:||antti.ahti@…||Owned by:|
Here's a jsfiddle demonstration of the problem. You can see in the .bad version that when the second menu slides in, it overlaps with the first menu in Chrome. This doesn't happen in FF.
The .good version works identically in both FF and Chrome. The only difference to .bad is the % sign after 0 in the .animate property.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to open
- Component changed from unfiled to effects
- Status changed from open to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate