Ticket #10502 (closed bug: invalid)
attr should return an empty string, not undefined per DOM spec.
|Reported by:||rpflorence@…||Owned by:|
Incorrect 1.6 behavior: http://jsfiddle.net/rpflorence/PzRya/
Correct 1.5 behavior: http://jsfiddle.net/rpflorence/PzRya/1/
Returning an empty string is
- still falsey, so you can still if (attr),
- follows the spec, and
- is the previous behavior.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.