Ticket #10488 (closed bug: cantfix)
IE7 offset() functions is not returning the proper values
|Reported by:||saranya.jkmr@…||Owned by:||saranya.jkmr@…|
when calculating the offset positions, In other browsers like Firefox,safari. its working fine, but in IE7 its not returning the proper Positioning value.
var imgTop = imgElem.offset().top; var imgLeft = imgElem.offset().left;
I am using the above code snippet and based on the values i am positions some text on the screen.
Please let us know is there any solution to resolve this in IE7
- Owner set to saranya.jkmr@…
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to offset
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to cantfix