Ticket #10453 (closed bug: duplicate)
Setting the ID on an elements clone also sets the ID in the cloned element in IE7
|Reported by:||Brian John <brian@…>||Owned by:||Brian John <brian@…>|
Calling clone on an element, then setting the ID on the clone also sets the ID on the cloned element in IE7.
Here is a jsfiddle: http://jsfiddle.net/f1sherman/76Yja/
I was not able to test the JSFiddle in IE7 as I'm not able to get JSFiddle to run at all in IE7.
- Owner set to Brian John <brian@…>
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate