Ticket #10437 (closed bug: invalid)
.remove() method used on cloned [.clone(true)] element unbind events from original element
|Reported by:||bumper||Owned by:||bumper|
hi, I find this annoying bug.
When I clone element with ".clone(true)" method, then I remove it with ".remove()", it unbind all events from original element. When ".detach()" was used for removing it's ok, but it shouldn't work that way.
- Owner set to bumper
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to manipulation
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to invalid