Ticket #10376 (closed bug: invalid)
ajaxStart() is inadvertently fired when the page is loaded through HTTPS and getScript() calls the same domain via HTTPS too
|Reported by:||vbenincasa||Owned by:|
ajaxStart() is inadvertently fired when the page is loaded through HTTPS and getScript() calls the same domain via HTTPS too.
Bug occurs (https) -an alert shows "booom"-: https://unihostbrasil.com.br/diversos/bug-jquery-ajaxstart/
Bug doesn't occurs (http): http://unihostbrasil.com.br/diversos/bug-jquery-ajaxstart/
It does not occur if:
- The page with the script isn't called through HTTPS (sample above)
- getScript() doesn't call the same domain through HTTPS
- Occurs with all jQuery versions (since 1.0)
- Tested and reproduced under Firefox 7, Chrome 14, IE 8 and Opera 11.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid