Ticket #10368 (closed bug: invalid)
IE's .data() returns empty object
|Reported by:||psayre@…||Owned by:||rwaldron|
It looks like there is a regression in 1.6.4 jQuery. Calling $('div').data() on <div data-elem-ID="HTML"></div> returns an empty object.
- Owner set to psayre@…
- Status changed from new to pending
- Keywords needsdocs added
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Component changed from unfiled to data
- Milestone changed from None to 1.next
- Keywords needsdocs removed
- Owner changed from psayre@… to rwaldron
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.