Ticket #10351 (closed bug: duplicate)
|Reported by:||Jimmy||Owned by:||Jimmy|
Today I meet a problem in jQuery Library 1.6.2. The function removeAttr('disabled') does not work. Follow me and I will show how I find it.
- I make a button in the HTML page,and make is attribute disabled='disabled'
- I use the function: $('#xxoo').removeAttr('disabled')
- Then I find that, this button can trigger its function, but the appearance of the button looks like a button with the disabled='disable'
I'm so sorry my English is poor! If I can not express my idea please contact me to
- Owner set to Jimmy
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Status changed from new to pending
- Component changed from unfiled to attributes
- Status changed from pending to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate